Soccer5s Player Registration Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF YOUR SELECTED PROGRAM BEFORE AGREEING
Men’s, Mixed, Women’s & Junior Comps
Cancellation Policy – Adults & Junior Leagues
Soccer5s are committed to making sure each team gets its match as scheduled. Our cancellation policy is designed to ensure your game goes on and that you have as much notice as possible if your opposition forfeits a game.
Failure to show up for a scheduled fixture incurs an automatic charge to your nominated credit card:
- Adult Peak (Sun-Fri) = $140 (5s) or $190 (7s)
- Junior U12 – U16 (Mon – Fri) = $140 (5s) or $190 (7s)
- Junior U7 – U14 (Saturday) = $100 (5s & 6s)
- Junior U15 – U16 (Saturday) = $150 (7s)
If you give 24hours notice of being unable to attend your fixture you will be automatically charged a reduced cancellation fee of:
- Adult Peak (Sun-Fri) = $100 (5s) or $135 (7s)
- Junior U12 – U16 (Mon – Fri) = $100 (5s) or $135 (7s)
- Junior U7 – U14 (Saturday) = $75 (5s & 6s)
- Junior U11 – U16 (Saturday) = $115 (7s)
- No fixtures will be rescheduled, the team who has caused the fixture to not be completed will incur the charges
- If you have prior notice of your match being cancelled, Soccer5s can still arrange you a fixture at normal match costs to ensure you do not miss out on a week of football.
- Any team who forfeits and fails to show up will incur the charges and lose the match 10-0
- The Cancellation Policy is for every match that is scheduled for your season of fixtures. If you fail to show up continually you will be charged continually the reduced cancellation fee charge.
- If you are short of players for your match Soccer5s can send you a list of individual players for you to field a team for your fixture. Soccer5s will help you find players for your match, however it is not Soccer5s responsibility to field your team.
- If you wish to change Captain/Account Holder – the team must be re-registered under the new captains details. No changes to the Team’s account will be made until the re-registration happens. Please speak to a member of staff if you wish to do so.
Soccer5s Competition will typically run for 10-20 weeks with finals (unless notified) a week after the last league fixture. Every team will qualify in position for finals.
This league will consist of 6-10 teams maximum and each team regular season will last 10-20 weeks.
After the regular season ends there will be a day/night of playoff finals for each division (finals will conclude on the same day as they are scheduled, each team will only pay 1 match fee on finals day/night).
- In Adult League Finals each team’s 1st match will be 40 minutes, then 40 minute games for Semi and Finals
- Sunday – Friday Match Fee Per Week = $70 (5s) or $95 (7s)
- Saturday Morning Junior League Match Fee Per Week = $50 (U7 – U14) $75 (U15-U16)
- Saturday Morning Junior League Format – U7 – U10 = 6 a-side (+ 3 subs) 30 minute games , U11 – U14 = 5 a-side (+3 subs) 40 minute games, U15 & U16 = 7 a-side (+3 subs) & 40 minutes games
- Please note, during the Summer Leagues at Christmas, there is a 2 week period where there will be no fixtures scheduled.
Kick Off Times
Kick off times for the entire league have been scheduled prior to the first match. They can be found online at www.soccer5s.com under ‘Leagues’. You are fully aware of your kick off times and know that these times cannot be changed at the team’s discretion, only by Soccer5s under extreme circumstances.
Speak directly with management if you have any issues with fixture times – If you need preferential times please be aware they are not guaranteed and we will do our best to accommodate you – please write in the comments section
- Sunday – Friday KO Times Junior – 4.45pm, 5.30pm, 6.15pm & 7pm
- Sunday – Friday KO Times Adult – 6.15pm, 7pm, 7.45pm, 8.30pm and 9.15pm
- Saturday Morning Junior League KO Times – 8.15am, 9am, 9.45am, 10.30am, 11.15am and 12.00pm
- Junior Leagues at weekends will run from 8.15am in 30 & 40 minute slots.
Soccer5s Competition will run for 10-18 weeks with finals a week after the last league fixture. Every team will qualify in position for finals.
All Weather Policy
Soccer5s is an all weather facility, all games are on in all weather conditions.
Lightning is the only time that will have impact on games.
In the event of Lightning in the 1st Half of a game, the game will be postponed and rescheduled for either the following week(s) for 5 a-side & 7 a-side. It will be up to the teams to attend that scheduled fixture if they wish to compete for the points.
In the Event of lightning during the 2nd Half of a game, the game will be called off and the score as it was when the game was called off will stand. No game called off in the 2nd Half will be re-scheduled.
Soccer5s will call you if we have to postpone matches due to extreme weather
Soccer5s has showers and changing facilities which are maintained daily and all players are welcome to use them
Team Captains are responsible for the conduct of all players in their team
Referee’s have not to be abused at any point
Unacceptable Conduct includes the use of foul language, fighting, threatening behaviour, playing inebriated, entering the pitch when not involved in the game and being abusive to staff members.
Any fighting can lead to prosecution.
All fans must not abuse other players and referee’s
Teams must pay their match fee before their match commences, Soccer5s do not want to interrupt play and waste match time chasing payments.
All teams should be ready to start 10 mins prior to KO to ensure matches run on time.
If you are running late please call us and let us know.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will accept that your team will start from 3-0 down and your game may be cut short.
Only 2 payments can be made when paying for games. 1x Cash & 1x Credit/Debit
There is to be NO drinking alcohol anywhere on Soccer5s ground apart from in the bar, Soccer5s is a licensed premises. Police will be called.
NO smoking anywhere on the pitches, only in the outside bar area. If found, you will be asked to leave Soccer5s.
A bladed soled boot is not allowed to be worn. Please ensure every member of your team knows this. We have pictures of what is acceptable and not acceptable.
Shin pads must be worn by all players.
No outside food is to be brought into the Cafe
No team is allowed to play on the grass pitches around the centre
Teams must field the same players in the Finals as they used throughout the season.
Finals in all competitions will see the “Challenge Rule” brought into play. The Challenge Rule is based in the Finals part of the Season only. The Challenge can ONLY be made in the first 2 minutes of the Finals if a player thought not to be part of the squad enters the field of play. The Rule in place allows a team to make a Challenge against the Opposition to the Referee if they feel a team has fielded an ineligible team who haven’t played in their Comp during the Season. The Referee will then speak with Management who will then make a decision, which is final. This rule has been brought in to stop teams fielding higher grade players in lower grade Leagues just for Finals.
I accept full responsibility for the conduct and welfare of the player named above whilst participating in any of Soccer5s activities;
I agree that the player(s) and any parents/guardians relating to the player will abide by the rules and Code of Conduct of Soccer5s;
I give permission for urgent medical attention to be sought if the player is injured and a parent/guardian is not available to consent;
I understand it is my responsibility to advise Soccer5s if there are medical issues that will affect the player’s ability to safely participate in coaching activities;
Once Payment is made its non refundable – if unable to make booking, the existing payment will be carried over to the next available Course.
By enrolling at Soccer5s, participant understands that he/she attending the programs and using and the facilities does so at his/her own risk. and its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless , all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Soccer5s.
Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
Soccer5s Dandenong Pty Ltd ABN: 94 150 800 221
Last Updated: 11/08/15